INDIVIDUAL COACHING SESSIONS
- setting up individual goals
- identifying priorities
- creating individual development plan
LEADERSHIP STYLE AND POTENTIAL
- understanding key characteristics which form and effect our approach and behavior as a leader
- awareness of individual strengths as well as the blind spots
- personality questionnaire and its interpretation.
- interpretation of TEZADO outcomes
- applying individual strengths in leadership and motivation
BOOSTING DEPARTMENT POTENTIAL & EFFICIENCY
- tools and principles for team development and motivation
- sharing best practices for delegating, feedback, motivation, and team involvement
- individual assignment and future steps (trainings for Store managers and Deputy Store managers
Thank you for your time and have a nice day!